Tuesday 17 July 2012

Would You Buy Rihanna's Clothes From River Island?

YES YES GIRL'S, IT'S TRUE...The Princess Of SWAG has announced that she has teamed up with one of our favourite British high street brand's, River Island to design her first collection!


Ri Ri revealed the exclusive news on her blog and said: "I've been wanting to design my own collection for some time. River Island is the perfect partner for me to collaborate with and working with a British, family run business also really appealed to me. I find London really inspiring and River Island loves to have fun with clothes. I'm looking forward to working with them and creating something really special".


The collection will be launched in Spring 2013.

I didn't know Rihanna knew about River Island, let's see if she can "talk that talk" with her line.

No comments:

Post a Comment