Thursday 22 March 2012

CALLING ALL STUD LOVERS


Last year, we first saw Christian Louboutin with his inspiring Spring 2011 collection of exquisite shoes with that aggressive edge...STUDS. Now other high end and high street brand's have shown us they can 'take it further. From trainers at 'Sandro' to denim jackets in 'Top Shop' by Ragged Priest these are bound to be hot this spring! These are all 'punkified' looks and are mainly statement piece's but you can take advantage by clashing to a certain extent!

Neicee's Tips:Clashing: If you have a waist coat or a cropped jacket WITH studd's on, team them up with a t-shirt with some sort of minimal art and these beauties....SWAG-GA-LOUS!  

Sandro's 'Albatorock' Trainer's: £360

When I saw this picture of Rihanna in London I was like :O omdz I HAVE to find me these shorts ASAP!! So after investigation I found them on www.theraggedpriest.com. They have a whole range of studded styles, check them out. Below is picture of one of my girl's looking  'SWAGGED OUT' in her Ragged Priest denim jacket. This can be purchased from TopShop (Retail Price:£70)


No comments:

Post a Comment