Monday 9 April 2012

Music and Me...

For those of you that don't know, Michael Jackson and Beyonce are my two FAVOURITE artist's EVER! No one can actually replace them because they are just "THE WAY FORWARD IN MUSIC"!! Call me crazy but I have my reason's ;)

March 2009: After Michael's Conference In The O2 ARENA 
This picture was just after he announced his tour dates and whoever took this pic, I THANK YOU!!!

As a MASSIVE Michael Fan and as Bey is a HUGE inspiration, I took one of my outfit's to ANOTHER level.
I was invited to a Michael Jackson fan event which involved a "Best Dressed" competition and I took it VERY serious as I HAD to win!!!..I just HAD to have that outfit that would turn head's and represent my imaginary husband and this was the outcome...
HEE HEE, OH YEAH I HAD THE GLOVE TOO


 I had done A LOT of research, I didn't want to dress exactly like Michael because every fan does that and you just look normal..."Ohh she's wearing "Thriller" :/
 So in respect to Michael, I revised "This Is It" (as it was the last thing he did on earth) and remembered that Beyonce had a similar jacket :D...





 Just look at HOW AMAZING the detailing is on these jacket's!!! These are designed by "Balmain". Michael wore them throughout "This Is It", Beyonce and Rihanna are also fan's as the shoulder pad's and embellishment are beyond exquisite!

Below is my version, which is very similar and my gosh it does blind you... ;)





So as you can see this jacket was stunning and it did win the competition, YAY ;)

So I found this beautiful 'Balmain' piece at work, the price...£6720 *keeps dreaming*


No comments:

Post a Comment